Our homemade pizza recipe is so easy to make! Plus, pack on the toppings to you and your kiddos liking.
As an appetizer to pizza, enjoy a Panzanella Salad:
- Roll out pre-made whole-wheat dough and bake it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, spinach and basil.
- Once baked, take the bread and tear it up into smaller pieces. Put those in the bowl with all of your veggies!
- Finally, take any vinaigrette dressing and lightly pour it over the veggies. Yum!
Let’s get cheesy!
- Roll out pre-made pizza dough into small circles. Then place the dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake the dough for about 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Take the pizzas out of the oven and spread some tomato sauce on top.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. Then put veggies, fruit, pepperoni or whatever you like on top of that! Taste Buddies’ chefs put spinach, olives and peppers on our pizzas!
- Put your pizza back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes for all the cheese to melt.
Don’t forget dessert — Chocolate Pizza!
- Cook dough in the same fashion as cheese pizzas.
- Melt dark chocolate and paint it on top of the pizza.
- Sprinkle powered sugar all over and put the pizza back into the oven for just a few minutes. Place raspberries on top of the chocolate in fun shapes!
Wishing you happy times in the kitchen,