Summer camp plans affected by COVID-19?
Camp Bubbles, virtual edition, is here to help!
Your summer mornings = solved.
Guided virtual classes, arts activities & offline outdoor exploration for EVERY weekday morning this summer, compiled by the early childhood & arts-integration experts at Bubbles Academy! All hosted via Zoom with one weekly log-in, no searching for links and passwords every hour!
Monday, June 8th – Friday August 28th
9 AM – 12 PM CST, Monday through Friday
Optional 4 PM Enrichment class Mon – Thurs
Register by week, with a discount for full summer enrollment!
Now offering Friday drop-ins
Drop in for one day of Camp Bubbles to give it a test run! Fridays only, $20.
Email email@example.com to book.
Your Camp Experience
- A full morning of arts- and outdoors-focused activities to engage your child
- Weekly themes and special guests, including virtual visits to North Star Camp in the Northwoods of Wisconsin!
- Weekly schedule letting you know what to expect and when your help will be needed
- Weekly supply list: Most are things around the house, complimented by links to additional supplies on Amazon
- 1 single Zoom link to log in to at the beginning of the day. No multiple logins/passwords needed, changes weekly.
- Access to all 4 PM Virtual Classes on the Bubbles Academy schedule
Sample Daily Schedule
9 am: Morning Check-in. Warming up bodies through movement, voices through singing, and imagination through games!
9:25am: Rotating Class #1: Rotating topics and instructors (Music, movement, drama, yoga, science, math)
10 am: Offline arts time: Everyone follows the provided arts exploration plan on their own, and the Zoom meeting remains open to ask the counselor questions if necessary via chat.
10:30 am: Arts sharing/snack: Show us your creations and refuel for the second half of the morning!
10:45 am: Rotating Class #2: Rotating topics and instructors (Music, movement, drama, yoga, science, math)
11:15 am: Outdoor time. Everyone gets outside on their own and follows an outdoor exploration assignment
11:45 am: Wrap-up. Reflecting on the day, sharing stories or pictures, and saying goodbye!
Optional Afternoon enrichment class:
4 PM Virtual Class Monday – Thursday (Imagination Adventures, Big Feelings Little Kids, Songs & Stories)
$99 per family, per week
Register via the calendar below
Want to give one day a try first?
Now offering one-day drop-ins on Fridays only. $20 per Friday.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a drop in!
Sign up for the summer and save!
12 weeks: $1000/family
Questions about camp, or registration?
Email us at email@example.com
Weekly Themes & Registration
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance!