Join us for in person classes for ages 0-6 across music, movement, art, preschool prep & more!
Winter Session 1 Registration Opens this Saturday!
January 4th – February 18th
No class on 1/16
Join us for classes:
– Bubbles North Branch: A dedicated indoor home for all caregiver/child and drop off classes! Bubbles North Branch is located at 2211 N. Elston Avenue 1st floor, across the street from the Bubbles Academy Preschool building. Session enrollment only.
– 900 N. Michigan Shops: Join us for classes across Music, Movement, Art, Preschool Prep, plus weekly drop-in art and curated retail featuring local mom-owned businesses. Drop-ins are available here! >> Click for more info
– On Demand: Over 35 pre-recorded virtual classes are now available any time and anywhere! >> Click for more info
Ready to join us for Winter Session 1?
Our current Fall Session 2 runs through December 21st, and there’s still time to register!
Winter Session 1 Schedule at North Branch: 1/4 - 2/18
Winter Session 1 Schedule at 900 N. Michigan: 1/4 - 2/18
Pricing & Policies
Monday Classes (5 Weeks)
- Music & Movement Classes (30 minutes): $140/Session
- Art & Music, Preschool Prep, 4PM Classes (60 Minutes):$220/Session
Tuesday Classes (6 Weeks)
- Music & Movement Classes (30 minutes): $170/Session
- Art & Music, Preschool Prep, 4PM Classes (60 Minutes):$260/Session
Wednesday – Saturday Classes (6 Weeks)
- Music & Movement Classes (30 minutes): $200/Session
- Art & Music, Preschool Prep, 4PM Classes (60 Minutes):$300/Session
Pop-Ins Classes (900 N. Michigan Only)
- Music & Movement Classes (30 minutes): $30
- Art & Music, Preschool Prep, 4PM Classes (60 Minutes):$45
- Pop-In Art: $10/Child
There are no refunds on enrollments.
If a class cancellation due to in-class covid exposure is necessary, a makeup class credit will be provided. There are no refunds.
Bubbles Academy follows CDC guidance for masking in indoor environments. At medium level masks are optional, and at high level masks are required. The current level for Chicago can be found here. Please note, this may change throughout a session.
For tent classes: In the case of inclement weather (lightning, extreme rain or severe wind), class will be canceled and you will receive a makeup class credit to use in another tent class of your choice. Class will continue during mild to moderate rain showers.
Zero Symptoms Policy
If you, your child, or someone in your household is showing ANY symptoms of illness, we ask that you keep your child home and schedule a make-up class.
Code of Clean
We take the safety of our families and teaching artist staff very seriously, and ask for your partnership in providing a safe, clean classroom environment. >> View details
If you miss a class, you may register for a makeup class by emailing email@example.com
Advance registration is required, and makeup classes are available on a first-come first-served basis. Availability is extremely limited. Makeups are limited to 2 per session, must be used at the same class location, and must be used within the current session or the first 2 weeks of the next session. Due to class format, makeup classes are not available for Gentle Separation.