We’re so excited to welcome you back in person again, in a safe and distanced way!
Fall Session 1 2020: 9/8 – 10/31
Classes will be held outdoors on the Nature Playground, and Bubbles Under the Big Top – a fenced open air tent in our parking lot!
- Classes are session enrollment ONLY to ensure a stable group of children, no drop-ins allowed
- Only one adult is allowed to accompany a child to class
- Masks are required for adults at all times – outside & inside
- Masks are required for children over 2 years of age when inside. Optional when outdoors.
Virtual classes are also available: Check the schedule here
We take the safety of our families and teaching artist staff very seriously, and are reopening classes with a measured, cautious approach.
- Class capacity is capped at 10 children for outdoor classes, 8 for indoor classes
- At this time we are only allowing for session enrollment to ensure a stable group of children each week, no drop-ins allowed.
- Only one adult may accompany each child
- Each family should bring their own yoga mat or beach towel to sit on
- Adults must wear face coverings at all times. Children over the age of 2 are required to wear face coverings indoors, and optional outdoors. Temperature screening will take place upon arrival.
- Teachers will remain at a safe distance and wear face coverings at all times
- Props and supplies will be limited. Anything used in class will be distributed individually, and sanitized between classes. Music classes will be BYOI (Bring your own instruments!) with the option to purchase a personal music kit from Bubbles Academy to bring with each week.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available at all times
- Staff and teaching artists complete a daily health & temperature screen, and are required to stay home if they have any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19
- Class times are staggered to allow for social distancing during arrival and departure
- All non-nature surfaces in the playground are sanitized between classes. Our entire building is professionally cleaned and sanitized every evening.
Outdoor Classes: $200 per child, 8 week session
Monday classes will run 7 weeks due to labor day, $175 per child, 7 week session
Purchase a Music Class Kit (optional):
$10, includes 1 egg shaker, 1 bell, 2 wooden maracas, 2 movement scarves
In case of rain, playground classes will move under the tent and open play will not take place. For tent classes, or classes that were moved under the tent due to rain: In case of severe weather (lighting, high wind, or heavy rain), we will provide a credit for a virtual class of your choice. There are no refunds.