Weekly or One–time Enrichment Workshops for Your Organization or Private Party!
We offer outreach programs that will give schools, religious institutions, clubs, charities and other organizations access to the innovative classes that have generated so much interest and enthusiasm among families in the Chicago community.
- View CPS Right Now: Coverage of After-School Yoga at The Nettelhorst School — a creative and physical outlet for pre-k and elementary age students.
- Our talented teachers, a dynamic team of practicing artists and early childhood educators, come to your facility to share programs that Chicago Learning Guide describes as “fun and imaginative“ and Yoga Chicago Magazine says have “raised the bar on innovation, depth and creativity.”
Four fun ways to bring the Arts to life with Bubbles Academy in your classroom or camp!
- Our interactive performances feature music, creative movement, drama, yoga and more!
- Our teachers integrate costumes, props and instruments into these original confidence-building experiences.
(1) Music & Motion Ocean Adventure: Join us for an engaging celebration of live music, rhythm instruments, seasonal songs and lots of spirited dancing as we meet the creatures of the deep.
(2) Enchanted Forest Magic & Fairy tale Fun: Make way for a menagerie of fantastical characters! Our group storytelling and drama activities will engage your group in active problem solving.
(3) Super Heroes — A Teamwork Adventure: In this action-packed experience, children learn all the skills needed to save the universe together as a dynamic team! Training for super hero status includes imaginative movement activities in super speed, morphing, balance, agility and strength.
(4) Storybook Adventures: We will bring a storybook of your choice to life with our custom curriculum. We capture the uniqueness of beloved books and timeless themes through an integration of character creation activities and collaborative art projects.
Questions, price information & to schedule? — Contact Natalie Monterastelli, Executive Director, at email@example.com or 312-944-7677.