CODE OF CLEAN
We pride ourselves on our high standard of cleanliness.
Here’s what we do to ensure a clean and safe environment for you!
For the latest COVID Safety Precautions,
please visit the Class Calendar page.
Code of Clean Highlights
- Climbers are washed daily with eco-friendly, disinfecting cleanser.
- Instruments, props and scarves are washed after each use.
- A professional cleaning service visits every evening.
- Carpets are vacuumed and spots are treated daily.
- Carpets are steam-cleaned and sanitized every four months.
- Clean stations including hand sanitizer are supplied throughout the building
- Bathrooms are straightened and cleaned throughout the day.
- We encourage our teachers and staff to receive flu shots each fall.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of cleanliness. If you see something amiss, please let the Front Office know so it can be taken care of immediately. Thank you!
Help Us Maintain Our Code of Clean By:
- Allergies: Please communicate to us your child’s allergies.
- Nut-Free Zone: Please do not bring nut products into Bubbles Academy.
- If your child or someone in your household is showing any symptoms of illness, or if they have been diagnosed with any infectious diseases, we ask that you keep your child home. Examples of symptoms include: A fever within the past 72 hours, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, runny nose, cough, or a rash that has not been checked by a doctor. Once your child has fully recovered, please call us (312-944-7677) to schedule your make-ups.
- Wash hands before and after class, and use our hand sanitizer often.
- Place tote bags and other belongings securely out of the reach of children.
- Change diapers only in the changing stations in the restrooms.
- Make sure toys used in class go into the “to be washed” baskets.