We follow a strict procedure to ensure a clean and safe environment for you!
- Climbers are washed daily with eco-friendly, disinfecting cleanser.
- Instruments, props and scarves are washed after each use.
- A professional cleaning service visits every evening.
- Carpets are vacuumed and spots are treated daily.
- Carpets are steam-cleaned and sanitized every four months.
- Gel hand sanitizer is available in bathrooms, classrooms and the office.
- Bathrooms are straightened and cleaned throughout the day.
- We encourage our teachers and staff to receive flu shots each fall.
Stamped as one of the 7 most kid-friendly restrooms in Chicago by Red Tricycle!
Help us to strictly maintain our Code of Clean:
- Allergies: Please communicate to us your child’s allergies.
- Nut-Free Zone: Please do not bring nut products into Bubbles Academy.
- If your child is showing the following symptoms of illness, or if they have been diagnosed with any infectious diseases, we ask that you keep your child home. Examples of symptoms include: A fever within the past 24 hours, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, a constant runny nose or cough not caused by allergies, or a rash that has not been checked by a doctor. Once your child has fully recovered, please call us (312-944-7677) to schedule your make-ups.
- Grownups are asked to please only wear socks in the classrooms (provided at our front desk).
- Wash hands before and after class, and use our hand sanitizer often.
- Place tote bags and other belongings securely out of the reach of children.
- Change diapers only in the changing stations in the restrooms.
- Make sure toys used in class and Open Play go into the “to be washed” baskets.
We pride ourselves on our high standard of cleanliness. If you see something amiss, please let the Front Office know so it can be taken care of immediately. Thank you!