Session enrollment has its perks!
Play is an essential (and fun!) part of child development. At Bubbles Academy, we incorporate play into everything we do and are dedicated to providing a safe and engaging space for child-directed freestyle play. Parent or caregiver supervision is required.
Families with children ages 0-5 are welcome to join us for Open Play in our softly carpeted Meadow Room. This Open Play room is stocked with balls, blocks, tunnels climbing toys and materials designed specifically for babies, crawlers and early walkers. Toys and materials have been curated to foster your young child’s gross motor development, sensory awareness, imagination and social skills.
Monday – Friday: 1 PM – 5 PM
Saturday: 9 AM – 12 PM
The Sibling Care Center is a fun-filled place for your child to play while you attend class with his or her sibling.
Sibling Care is a great convenience for our parents — a clean and safe environment staffed with experienced childcare personnel. You can focus on your child registered in a class, therefore ensuring a more enriching Bubbles Academy experience.
- Sibling Care is available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Please call ahead (312-944-7677) by the day before your class by 5:00 p.m. if you wish to utilize Sibling Care. There is no fee for members, but availability is not always guaranteed.
- We ask that once your class ends, you return to the Sibling Care Center as promptly as possible to pick up your child.
- The maximum number of children allowed in Sibling Care at one time is 8.
- Sibling care is free for members or $6 to drop-in.