We are excited to launch our MomBoss Mondays program!
Bubbles Academy is a mom-run-mom-owned business and we are always looking for ways to help support and encourage our fellow small businesses. This is a fun way for us to provide local resources for our families and help you make connections with other women-owned and run businesses.
Meet a new MomBoss each week, in person at Bubbles Academy and learn more about them on our social media. We’ll also be featuring periodic giveaways on our social media pages.
Upcoming MomBoss Monday guests:
- 1/29/18 – Kelly Brask, Less is More Organizing Services
- 2/19/18 – Dr. Amber Price, Willow Pediatrics and Lactation
- 2/26/18 – Eirene Heidelberger, GIT Mom
- 3/5/18 – Tanya Popp, Blo Blow Dry Bar Southport
- 3/12/18 – Dr. Grace Yum, Yummy Dental & Orthodontics for Kids
- 3/19/18 – Rachelle Mallik, The Food Therapist, LLC
- 4/9/18 – Jaudon Rodgers, Matrescence Lactation
- 4/16/18 – Jacqui Liberman, Gossip Genie
- 8/7/17 – Kelley Kitley, Author of My Self & owner of Serendipitous Psychotherapy
- 8/14/17 – Lori Sapio, Lori Sapio Photography
- 8/21/17 – Courtney Bott, Wise Apple
- 8/28/17 – Christine Boye, Arbonne Consultant and Labor Support Doula
- 9/11/17 – Tiana Kubik from TK Photography
- 9/18/17 – Anna Rae Gilbert Fine Art
- 9/25/17 – Katherine Gipe Holmes, Gipe Holmes, Legal Services for Families
- 10/2/17 – Penny Shack, Juice Plus+
- 10/16/17 – Lale Ketcham, Windy City Bebe
- 10/23/17 – Jessica Taylor, Diversey Health Center
- 10/30/17 – Bianca Bueno, Queen Bee Lash Extensions
- 11/6/17 – Becky Butler, Paper Balloon
- 11/13/17 – Matura Suksai, MaMeal
- 11/20/17 – Amber Casper, Babyganics
- 11/27/17 –Regina Olech, Snippets Mini-Cuts
- 12/4/17 – Kunbi Oyedele, Omolaso Designs
- 12/11/17 — Sarah Davis, Olive. You. Nanny
Are you a MomBoss? Or do you know a MomBoss we should feature? Let us know by filling out or sharing this inquiry form.
We’ll also be continuing our Community Corner program, so if you don’t fit into the “MomBoss” category, but would like to share your products or services with our families, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possibilities.
We see you and the many hats you wear, MomBosses! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share your business and stories with our community.