Our children’s music classes explore your child’s motor skills and engages his or her eardrums. Your teacher, accompanied by a live instrument, introduces new songs, initiates dance and silly behavior, and encourages interaction between fellow children and parents. Each class involves play with developmentally appropriate instruments and props. Class length is 45 minutes.
- Music + Movement for Walkers (12-36 mos.): Tuesday at 10:15 a.m. Register Here
- Babies & Crawlers (1-15 mos.): Tuesday at 11:15 a.m. Register Here
These classes take place at the Gorton Community Center at 400 East Illinois Road, Lake Forest, IL 60045
- Babies & Crawlers (1-15 mos.): Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. -at Classic Kids Highland Park, located at 1175 St. John’s Avenue, Highland Park, IL 60035 Call Bubbles Academy for more information about this class!
- Call 312-944-7677 to schedule a first-time free trial class!
- $200 for full 8 week session. Enrollment ongoing and tuition prorated. Option to purchase single class drop ins! Just $27/class.
- We offer open enrollment and tuition is prorated. Click the link to enroll online! Join us at any point within a session.
About North Suburbs Satellite Classes
In fall 2011, Bubbles Academy began a partnership with the Gorton Community Center in Lake Forest to offer our unique children’s classes to the surrounding communities. Built in 1901, the Gorton Center is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and was completely renovated in 2015.
Classic Kids is a boutique studio photography company specializing in black & white, hand finished portraits of children & their families, including pets. They have been a wonderful partner to Bubbles Academy for the past 14 years and we are thrilled to be hosting classes at their beautiful, new Highland Park studio!
2184 North Elston
Chicago, IL 60614
We offer you access to a compassionate team of teaching artists; a bright community of families to form lifelong friendships with, and overall piece of mind that the experiences enjoyed with us invaluably contribute to your child’s growth, happiness and confidence.