Open Play Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday from 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m.
We are closed Saturday, August 30 – Monday, September 1 for Labor Day weekend.
About Open Play: This is a freestyle playtime with climbers, imaginative toy stations, balls and blocks, slides, tunnels and of course … bubbles! Registered families receive unlimited free admission during the class session in which they are enrolled.
Open Play Prices:
- $12 = single-child family visit
- $20 = multiple-child family visit
- $60 = single-child family 6 visits punch card
- $100 = multiple-child family 6 visits punch card.
Free Valet Parking: Please pull up to 1504 N Fremont Street. The drivers of Prefer Valet Parking will take care of your car. Free Valet is available during all Bubbles Academy business hours.
- Option #2 — FREE Parking at Standard Parking Garage (939 W North Ave): Retrieve a parking ticket from the machine at the entrance gate of the garage. Ask for a chaser (valid for 3 hours) from our Front Office Team after your Bubbles Academy visit. Return to your car. Once in your car and at the exit gate, insert your parking ticket followed by your chaser in the machine.
Age Policy: The Open Play set-up and the items we include in the room are best suited for children ages 0 to 6 years. We ask that adults with children over the age of 6 and even preschool age please be conscientious of the young babies present. We love to see our friends enjoying the maximum amount of fun, but we ask for a cautious attitude and a focus on safety for all when children are running, jumping and climbing about the room. Thank you! Please do not hesitate to call us with questions: 312-944-7677.
Play Philosophy: We regularly and thoughtfully choose and introduce new items into Open Play. Our goal is to create the most dynamic environment that is both safe and wonderfully suited for family fun, explorative play and socialization.
Community Corner: Join us during Open Play! We welcome local businesses to present and/or sell their goods and services to Bubbles Academy families. We hope to connect our families with a convenient way to learn about local companies with innovative products, services and ideas, and providing those businesses with the opportunity to interact with our families.
If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, or booking your Community Corner date, please contact email@example.com.