Where can I park?
(1) As of 1/2/13: Valet parking will be available Mon-Fri from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. This service is $10 per car and is provided by Prefer Valet.
(2) Bubbles Academy families have free access, on a first-come first-serve basis, to the nearby, public LAZ Parking lot on N Fremont. Your parking permit for the LAZ Parking lot is available via email (email@example.com), or may be obtained in our office. Please allow for up to three hours response time. Big Bubble is monitored M-F, 9-5 p.m. Directions to Bubbles Academy!
(3) Additional free parking is available for Bubbles Academy families at the Standard Parking garage on N Sheffield (chaser may be obtained after class from our front office to cover parking fee).
(4) The Standard Parking garage located on the southwest corner of Dayton and Eastman Streets near the REI store and British School is the third option and a pay-to-park facility. Please ask for a validated ticket for this lot at our front desk, which will reduce your parking fee.
What is Open Play?
This is our freestyle playtime, and a great opportunity to meet other parents and make new friends! Visit Open Play page for current hours. Registered families receive unlimited free admission during the session they are enrolled.
Do you host Birthday Parties?
Our kids birthday party options come in all shapes and sizes. Choose from two unique and private party spaces! Select one of 20+ Theme Parties with a lead performer and activity, or throw an Open Play Bash.
To check date availability or to book a party, please call 312-944-7677.
What is your class Make-up Policy?
If you are absent, you can do a make-up class! Up to three make-ups may be scheduled per session (in any age appropriate class).
- Call to schedule your make-up no more than seven days in advance of your make-up. We do not allow make-ups in full classes; please call ahead to check availability.
- When a make-up is scheduled, it counts as used. If you do not use your make-ups in your currently enrolled session, they expire on the last day of your session, unless you re-enroll.
- Make-ups only roll over if your family re-enrolls for the entire next session. These rollovers may be used in addition to current session make-ups. Rollover make-ups expire at the end of their rollover session.
- Make-ups cannot be utilized in Bubble Step or Aqua Bubbles classes.
My friend would like to try a class. Can she use one of my make-ups?
Make-ups only transfer between siblings. A friend can drop-in to one of our classes for a drop-in fee. A first time trial class is free! Call to check availability.
Can I drop-in to try any class?
Yes — we encourage you to do so!
- A first-time trial class is free to participate in.
- If you have already tried a class but would like to participate again, the charge is our drop-in fee.
- Please call ahead (312-944-7677). Unfortunately, due to enrollment some classes may be at their limit.
- You may call an hour before a class to see if any child has called out absent. In this case we may make an exception.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you would like to discontinue with your class, we must be notified before the third class to receive a prorated refund for the rest of the session. Therefore, if there are four or less weeks left in a class (out of a 7-week session), no refund will be given.
What if my child is not feeling well?
If your child is showing the following symptoms of illness, or if they have been diagnosed with any infectious diseases, we ask that you keep your child home. View our Health Heroes policy. Examples of symptoms include:
- A fever within the past 24 hours
- Nausea or Vomiting
- A constant runny nose or cough not caused by allergies
- A rash that has not been checked by a doctor
Once your child has fully recovered, please call to schedule your make-ups.
If my infant is in a carrier, can I bring him into my older child’s class?
Yes and no. We allow sleeping infants, in carriers, 3 months and under to be brought into an older sibling’s class. At 4 months of age, all siblings must stay in the Sibling Care Center. Our Sibling Care Center is staffed to accommodate all children up to the age of 7-years-old.
What is the Sibling Care Center? FREE!
This is where we offer free sibling care service when classes are in session (available Monday – Friday). This allows you to attend class with one child while the sibling is cared for in the Sibling Care Center. Please call 24-hours in advance (312-944-7677) to reserve a spot, as space is limited.
Can another member of my family come to class?
- Absolutely! Any adult family member can attend class with you. We welcome infants under 4-months-old and children over 7-years-old for free into class with a registered sibling. Babies should be asleep or resting in a carrier, and older siblings can set a great example as a teacher’s helper.
If I am currently registered in a class, am I guaranteed a space in the same class for the following session?
No. To secure your space you must re-register either on-line or by calling our office. Families enrolled in our Baby’s 1st Year program receive priority registration.
Do you sell gift cards?
You can stop by or call us at 312-944-7677 to purchase a Bubbles Academy gift card in any amount. If you call in, we can then mail you the gift card, or you can pick it up at our facility at your convenience. Our gift cards never expire and can be used towards anything here at Bubbles Academy.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phones during class.
- Please don’t bring shoes, food or drinks into classrooms.
- We are a nut-free facility.
- Diapers should be changed only in the designated areas in our rest rooms.
- Wi-Fi and Coffee is on the house.
Questions? Call 312-944-7677. View our current class schedule to register!