What is Open Play?
OPEN PLAY will return to Bubbles Academy when our new location opens in 2017
This is our freestyle playtime, and a great opportunity to meet other parents and make new friends! Visit Open Play page for current hours. Registered families receive unlimited free admission during the session they are enrolled.
Do you host Birthday Parties? Birthday parties at our facility will resume when our new space opens in Fall 2016 — In the meantime, call 312-944-7677 to BRING BUBBLES TO YOU with an on-the-go party
Our kids birthday party options come in all shapes and sizes. Choose from two unique and private party spaces! Select one of 20+ Theme Parties with a lead performer and activity, or throw an Open Play Bash.
To check date availability or to book a party, please call 312-944-7677.
Can I drop-in to try any class?
Yes — we encourage you to do so!
- A first-time trial class is free to participate in.
- If you have already tried a class but would like to participate again, the charge is our drop-in fee.
- Please call ahead (312-944-7677). Unfortunately, due to enrollment some classes may be at their limit.
- You may call an hour before a class to see if any child has called out absent. In this case we may make an exception.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you would like to discontinue with your class, we must be notified before the third class to receive a prorated refund for the rest of the session. Therefore, if there are four or less weeks left in a class (out of a 7-week session), no refund will be given.
What if my child is not feeling well?
If your child is showing the following symptoms of illness, or if they have been diagnosed with any infectious diseases, we ask that you keep your child home. View our Health Heroes policy. Examples of symptoms include:
- A fever within the past 24 hours
- Nausea or Vomiting
- A constant runny nose or cough not caused by allergies
- A rash that has not been checked by a doctor
Once your child has fully recovered, please call to schedule your make-ups.
If my infant is in a carrier, can I bring him into my older child’s class?
Yes and no. We allow sleeping infants, in carriers, 3 months and under to be brought into an older sibling’s class. At 4 months of age, all siblings must stay in the Sibling Care Center. Our Sibling Care Center is staffed to accommodate all children up to the age of 7-years-old.
What is the Sibling Care Center? FREE! – Sibling care will again be offered starting Fall 2016
This is where we offer free sibling care service when classes are in session (available Monday – Friday). This allows you to attend class with one child while the sibling is cared for in the Sibling Care Center. Please call 24-hours in advance (312-944-7677) to reserve a spot, as space is limited.
Can another member of my family come to class?
- Absolutely! Any adult family member can attend class with you. We welcome infants under 4-months-old and children over 7-years-old for free into class with a registered sibling. Babies should be asleep or resting in a carrier, and older siblings can set a great example as a teacher’s helper.
If I am currently registered in a class, am I guaranteed a space in the same class for the following session?
No. To secure your space you must re-register either on-line or by calling our office. Families enrolled in our membership program receive priority registration.
Do you sell gift cards?
You can stop by or call us at 312-944-7677 to purchase a Bubbles Academy gift card in any amount. If you call in, we can then mail you the gift card, or you can pick it up at our facility at your convenience. Our gift cards never expire and can be used towards anything here at Bubbles Academy.
- We kindly ask that you refrain from talking on cell phones during class.
- Please don’t bring shoes, food or drinks into classrooms.
- We are a nut-free facility.
- Diapers should be changed only in the designated areas in our rest rooms.
- Wi-Fi and Coffee is on the house.