The Sibling Care Center is a fun-filled place for your child to play while his or her sibling is attending class. It is a great convenience for our parents, because it allows them to focus on the child registered in class, therefore ensuring a more enriching class experience. The Sibling Care Center is a clean and safe environment staffed with experienced childcare personnel.
- Available Monday – Friday, 9:00 to 1:00 p.m.
- If your second child is between 4 months and 7 years old and is not a registered student in the class, we ask that you arrange outside care or make use of the Sibling Care Center.
- Please call ahead (312-944-7677), as drop-in availability is not guaranteed.
- The Sibling Care Center is reserved for those children enrolled in Sibling Care. We welcome siblings accompanied by a second parent or caregiver to play in the upstairs Tree House lounge.
- $10 per child per visit, for any 45, 60 or 75-minute class.
- $60 for 7 visit punch card (one punch per child).