Bubbles Academy’s 2013 Drop-Off Summer Camp at The Catherine Cook School
June 10th – August 9th
Ages: 3 to 7 (prerequisites: ages 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 and potty-trained).
Time & Location: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The Catherine Cook School is located at 226 W Schiller Street.
- Camp will not take place on Thursday, July 4th.
Registration is by phone, please call 312-944-7677.
- Flexible Registration: Throughout the 9-week period of camp, a child may be registered any number of camp days. View online calendar of Summer Camp Days here. To register, please call 312-944-7677.
- One day: $65 per child.
- One week: $275 per child — $55 per day, a savings of $50 per week!
- Fourth of July week: 4-day Camp is $220.
Camp Day Outline: A Bubbles Academy’s Summer Camp day begins with warm-up songs, dancing and outdoor yoga. We engage in activities like art projects, music and imagination adventures related to the special theme of the week (see below for week themes). Campers will enjoy story and snack followed by more outdoor fun or racetrack games. The day will close with songs and dances together.
- Morning Snack: We ask that campers bring a morning snack (example: a drink with a fruit and/or crackers) with them. Please no nut products of any kind. Please visit here for a full list of nut products.
- Note: Camp teachers plan activities to be applicable to all age groups and they differentiate instruction based on child’s needs and abilities. Depending on attendance, we will organize the group into smaller segments by age.
Camp Week Themes
- Week 1 (June 10–14): Fables & Fairytales: take a trip into a Storybook
- Week 2 (June 17-21): Stars & Planets: a Space Voyage
- Week 3 (June 24-28): Monkeys & Tigers: a Jungle Safari
- Week 4 (July 1-5): Heroes & Villains: a Super Spree
- Week 5 (July 8-12): Dinosaurs & Fossils: a Prehistoric Party
- Week 6 (July 15-19): Unicorns & Monsters: a Journey into the Enchanted Forest
- Week 7 (July 22-26): Pirates & Mermaids: an Under the Sea Odyssey
- Week 8 (July 29-August 2): Beetles & Butterflies: a Creepy Crawly Caper
- Week 9 (August 5-9): Princesses & Knights: a Royal Celebration
Drop-Ins: When Summer Camp is in session, we will accept new registrations up to 48-hours in advance. Acceptance of drop-ins on shorter notice is dependent upon open availability. Please call 312-944-7677.
Refunds & Make-ups: There are no refunds for Drop-Off Summer Camp. If a camper misses a day due to illness, we will do our best to accommodate a make-up camp day, however, make-ups are not guaranteed.
Weekly Camp Features: Our Bubbles Blog will have a category dedicated to recapping the activity of each wonderful week and previewing what’s planned for the next while Summer Camp is in session. Enjoy reading about your camper’s experience with him or her!
Open Play Admission: We invite our Campers to Bubbles Academy in the afternoon for Open Play (especially on those especially warm days).
- Registered for 1 day: Free admission to Open Play during the week participating in Summer Camp.
- Registered for 1 week: Free admission during the calendar month participating in Summer Camp.