CAMP BUBBLES 2016: Monday, June 6 – Thursday, June 30
Ages: 3 to 5
Time & Location: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at Bubbles Academy
- One day: $65 per child
- One week: $275 per child — $55 per day, a savings of $50 per week!
- Full month of June: $800 — $200 per week, a savings of $75 per week!
Camp Day: Join us for a fun-filled morning of music, art, drama, creative movement and Bubbles Academy adventures! A daily snack will be provided and campers will enjoy story time, imaginative games and gross motor play in our large, meadow room! (All campers must be potty trained).
- 9:00 — Gathering Activities (Open Play style with themed stations to stretch the imagination!)
- Welcome Circle (daily dance party, hello songs and themed warm-ups!)
- 9:35 — Art Projects
- 10:00 — Story & Snack (provided)
- 10:30 — Imagination Adventure (solve mysteries, dig for treasure, travel through time and much more!)
- 11:15 — Sports Time (active games and free play on climbers)
- 11:45 — Closing Circle (goodbyes, hugs & high fives, and discussion on our favorite part of the day!)
Register online or by phone, please call 312-944-7677.
Snack Provided: Bubbles Academy will supply morning snack. Variety served includes Goldfish crackers, string cheese and dried fruit. Please make us aware of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
Drop-Ins: When Summer Camp is in session, we will accept new registrations up to 48-hours in advance. Acceptance of drop-ins on shorter notice is dependent upon open availability.
Refunds & Make-ups: There are no refunds for Summer Camp. If a camper misses a day due to illness, we will do our best to accommodate a make-up camp day, however, make-ups are not guaranteed.
Open Play Admission: We invite our Campers to Bubbles Academy in the afternoon for Open Play (great for those especially warm days).
- Registered for 1 day: Free admission to Open Play during the week participating in Camp.
- Registered for 1 week: Free admission during the month of June
Accommodate Age Range: Camp teachers plan activities to be applicable to all age groups and they differentiate instruction based on child’s needs and abilities. Depending on attendance, we will organize the group into smaller segments by age.