CODE OF CLEAN
We take the safety of our families and teaching artist staff very seriously, and ask for your partnership in providing a safe, clean classroom environment.
Code of Clean Highlights
- Class capacity is capped at a conservative amount for our spaces
- Up to 2 adults may accompany each child. Any siblings over the age of 6 months must also be enrolled in the class to attend.
- Please enjoy snacks before or after class. Snacking during class is not allowed.
- Props and supplies used in class are distributed individually and sanitized between classes.
- Our entire space is serviced by a professional cleaning team.
- Staff and teaching artists complete a daily health & temperature screen, and are required to stay home if they have any symptoms of illness
We pride ourselves on our high standard of cleanliness. If you see something amiss, please let the Front Office know so it can be taken care of immediately. Thank you!
Zero Symptoms Policy
If you, your child, or someone in your household is showing ANY symptoms of illness, we ask that you keep your child home and schedule a make-up class. Examples of symptoms include: A fever within the past 24 hours, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, runny nose, cough, or a rash that has not been checked by a doctor. Once your child has fully recovered, please contact us to schedule your make-up.
If you miss a class, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a make-up. Advance registration is required, available on a first-come first-served basis. Makeups are limited to 2 per session, must be used at the same class location within the current session or the first 2 weeks of the next session. Due to class format, makeup classes are not available for Gentle Separation.
Please do not bring nut products into Bubbles Academy.